This 2 and a half hour steak cooking class covers all the basics of steak cooking from selection to eating.
It provides a solid foundation to help the home cook to the seasoned competitor to know more about the steak and the decisions available to achieve their 'perfect steak'.
- Steak sampling and discussion
- Selecting steak
- Preparing a steak to cook
- Cooking options
- Cooking seasonings and flavorings
- Resting a steak
- Competition specific variations
- Class cooking and tasting exercise
Instructor: Saffron Hodgson